A friend just sent me this vid
I lost my temper in my reply. Which people usually find funny. sooo, why not preserve it for all time in my blog:
I love my iPhone. It’s all about the OS. Reliable and speedy.
[My girlfriend] hates Apple (but loves Google), and recently upgraded her cell phone to some motorola shit. oops, it’s locked to only run an old version of Android. She can’t use many of her favorite apps until Motorola decides to stop sucking it’s own balls.
thbbt. Android is too fragmented. Letting different carriers lock out features is horrific. (she likes a certain navigation map, but it’s locked out because Motorola wants to sell it’s competing, shittier, paid nav app).
* I’ve heard the HTC Evo is cool.
– But it’s bigger screen has lower resolution than apple’s smaller screen. So Apple’s is smaller and looks better.
– And I’ve yet to play with a phone that is as fast or responsive as Apple’s.
* I googled HTC Evo multitouch and here is first video I found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieuB0VvkmwA
“kinda sluggish but…” well, fuck that. This video also points out that Nexus one had known bug where multitouch didn’t even work? what the fuck?
* Everyone who attacks the iPhone, ends up touting some shitty competitor for all the wrong reasons. “Hey I can plug a dick into my HTC Evo. Can yer iPhon do tha?”
Well I don’t care about that shit. I want the fastest and most reliable for day to day use.
* HTC Evo no doubt wins by having 4G. But I’d never get to its web browser to check this out, because I’d be too busy frowning at the shitty slow OS. Some future iPhone will have 4G, and I have no interest in going back to the wastelands of competing cell phone fuckery.
I AM RAGE
p.s. sorry if i missed the point of your video.